Hoppscotch Desktop App is a cross-platform desktop application built with Tauri and Hoppscotch Web Client. It is a standalone version of Hoppscotch that can be installed on your computer and used without a browser. Hoppscotch Desktop App is currently in alpha and is available for Mac, Windows and Linux.
Desktop Application (Alpha)
The Hoppscotch Desktop app has been a highly requested product by our community. We've been listening and are excited to announce that the day has finally arrived - today marks the launch of the public alpha version of the Hoppscotch Desktop App for macOS, Windows, and Linux!
- Cookies support in Hoppscotch Desktop App.
- GraphQL page crashing and broken syntax highlighting.
- Mailer templates missing.
- Deprecated status missing in GraphQL query.
- Bump dependencies.
- Updated translations to reflect latest strings.
- Enforced pre-commit type checks.