We update the Hoppscotch app as often as possible to help make it faster and more reliable for you. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements.
Collection-level Header and Auth
When you add a header or auth to a collection, it will be applied to all requests in that collection. This is useful for adding an auth token or API key to all requests in a collection.
Shared Requests with Widgets
You can now share requests with widgets. This is useful for sharing requests with your team or with the public.
- Embed: Create a mini-version of Hoppscotch that you can embed in an HTML page, allowing your audience to interact with your API request.
- Button: Generate a button with a link to the request that can be added to an HTML or Markdown file.
- Links: Generate a raw, HTML, or Markdown link to the request.
Easily manage your self-hosted server configurations
We've also made improvements to Hoppscotch's self-host feature. You can manage your server configurations directly from the self-host admin dashboard. You can configure authentication providers, as well as manage your SMTP settings from the dashboard. For self-hosted enterprise versions, you can use the dashboard to configure your license and set up extra services like audit logs.
- Shared requests and widgets.
- Collection-level header and auth.
- Self-hosted server configuration.
- Interceptor error display in GraphQL response.
- Support for subpath based access.
- Convert JSON responses to type safe interfaces.
- New profile avatars.
- Replaced WindiCSS with TailwindCSS.
- Display status text from the API response if available.
- Enlarged logo on admin dashboard login screen.
- XML body disappearing with invalid XML.
- Email validation failure in admin dashboard.
- Move persistence logic into a dedicated service.
- Services system to better manage infra.