We update the Hoppscotch app as often as possible to help make it faster and more reliable for you. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements.
Spotlight is now more powerful and useful than ever. You can now search for any request, collection, environment, workspace, etc. from the spotlight. You can also use the spotlight to quickly navigate to any request, collection, environment, workspace, etc.
Auto-complete recent history entries
You can now auto-complete recent history entries from the request URL input. This will help you quickly navigate to your recent history entries.
Content-aware context menu
The context menu is now content-aware. It will show you only the relevant options based on the context. For example, if you right-click on the request URL input, it will show you options related to the request URL input. If you right-click on the response body, it will show you options related to the response body. Same goes for;
All-in-one container images
We now provide all-in-one container images for Hoppscotch. You can now run Hoppscotch with a single command.
Environment quick peek
You can now quickly peek into the environment variables from the environment selector.
We have improved the GraphQL support in Hoppscotch. Multiple GraphQL queries and mutations are now supported. You can now also use GraphQL variables.
Inspections are now available in Hoppscotch. Hoppscotch will now automatically detect and highlight common issues in your requests.
- i18n support to admin dashboard.
- Auto-complete recent history entries in URL bar.
- Context menu.
- Allow admins to revoke a team invite.
- Environment quick peek.
- All-in-one container images.
- Revamped spotlight.
- UX improvement for SmartTree.
- Fonts are now bundled with packages.
- Ability to conditionally enable auth providers in dashboard.
- Unnecessary dependencies from hoppscotch-ui.
- Move crisp out of common.
- Shortcut keys for spotlight and shortcuts.
- Firefox browser scrollbar issue.
- Elastic overscroll on Safari.
- Disable line wrapping in EnvInput component.
- Vertical scroll not working on codemirror instance when lines are not wrapped.
- Issues in displaying the suggestions menu on EnvInput.
- Bump dependencies.
- Type and UX improvement for SmartTree.
- Updated font size and truncation on fields.
- Improved command labels and icons.